Sweet & Salty Cookies

COMMENTS:
Oh my, these are dangerous! The recipe I followed included potato chips to be mixed in with the pretzels. That was tasty but I enjoyed the pretzels more so this recipe is how I will make them next time; not the recipe I followed and photographed. I may also add some peanuts next time.

INGREDIENTS:
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 sticks butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
1 bag mini chocolate chips
2 (or 3) cups pretzel sticks, broken in half

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl.
In large mixing bowl beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips and pretzels.
Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.

No comments: