Italian Chicken and Pasta w/Veggies

COMMENTS:
This is super easy and super quick to prepare and also super yummy. I simplified it even more from the site where I found it (http://thecraftpatch.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-favorite-four-ingredient-quick.html).

INGREDIENTS:
2 cups cooked meat (I used canned chicken)
1 bag frozen California style vegetables
16 oz. pasta (penne)
Italian dressing

DIRECTIONS:
Boil water for pasta. Add pasta to water. About six minutes before pasta would be done according to package directions, add vegetables. Boil the final 6 minutes and then drain.
Add meat and toss well. Season with Italian dressing as desired.

SPECIAL NOTE:
If I have labeled a recipe as GlutenFree or Dairy Free but it appears to have those ingredients in it... that means the recipe is still delicious with substitutes/replacements. Ex: soy milk, lactose-free cheese, Bragg's liquid aminos (for soy sauce), all-purpose gluten free flour (Better Batter is my favorite), etc. Please check your individual ingredients to be sure they are GF or DF, if that is what you need.

updated 10/2014

No comments: