Hashbrown Breakfast Pizza

COMMENTS:
I made this for dinner one night and it was delicious! It will become a new regular at our house, I believe. I found the original recipe at The Gunny Sack but here is what I did (not much different):

INGREDIENTS:
frozen hash browns (I honestly don't know how much - I just filled the bottom of a stoneware jellyroll pan. The original recipe said one bag, but didn't specify the bag size.)
3 tablespoons melted butter
salt and pepper to taste
3 eggs
1/3 cup chopped onion
chopped bell peppers (I used six mini sweet peppers)
sausage, cooked and chopped (I used one box of frozen sausage)
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spread hash browns on the bottom of a pan (I used a stoneware jellyroll pan). Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 20-25 minutes.

Meanwhile, scramble eggs.

Top hash browns with onion, scrambled eggs, sausage, and peppers. Top all with shredded cheese. Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.

SPECIAL NOTE:
If I have labeled a recipe as GlutenFree or Dairy Free but it appears to have those ingredients in it... that means the recipe is still delicious with substitutes/replacements. Ex: soy milk, lactose-free cheese, Bragg's liquid aminos (for soy sauce), all-purpose gluten free flour (Better Batter is my favorite), etc. Please check your individual ingredients to be sure they are GF or DF, if that is what you need.

No comments: